So, here's a basic run-down of what's going on and all the details I can give you at this time.
1. We are hoping to "officially" launch the Foundation by the end of this week.
2. The Foundation has been incorporated and we have an account set up in the Foundations name. Donations can be sent to any Wells Fargo location for The Liz Logelin Foundation. A pay pal account has also been set up, it just takes 3-5 days to process and then we will have a link that will be on the website as well as Matt's blog and the Help Matt and Maddy blog.
3. We do NOT, however, have tax-exempt status...this process takes several months to get the needed approval. But hopefully that won't keep too many away from donating.
4. The official website is on its way and will be launched sometime towards the end of the week
5. We have a couple fundraisers that will be starting in the next few months. Look for the first one mid-February (details to come)
6. We are hoping to have another 5k event in September...more details to follow.
Thanks again for all your support,