Monday, April 28, 2008

Similac checks

This is an e-mail from Alicia about the formula checks, for anyone that is interested!

To anyone that is interested in contributing formula checks to Matt, please email me at aliciadieder@gmail.com and I will give you my mailing address and I can forward onto Matt.Here is how you get these checks. The formula companies, Similac, Enfamil, Goodstart, etc. will give family members of infants checks for formula. Grandparents and other family members can sign up also - limit one per household (not just parents). A lot of moms on message boards will trade their checks of the brands they are not using, so I would encourage you to sign up at multiple websites so you can trade for Similac checks if you frequent any message boards.
Similac website
Enfamil website
Nestle Good Start website

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Update on the Similac checks donation, about 20 people have committed to sending checks. I will give you their names when I receive the checks.

Also a few people have been looking to trade Enfamil checks, so if anyone has those to give please let me know so I can get those out to those moms who need them.

Thanks for everything Rachel!

Anonymous said...

HI i have a can of Similac Omega 3 and 6,it is 365 grams. I would be willing to give that away if someone has similac checks in return. Raising a baby is expensive!!!! I also have lots of other things i can trade for the checks like clothing and 4 oz playtex bottles
email me at tlinjeremias@hotmail.com
Thanks
Tanya